Monday, August 19, 2013

Helloooooo out there!

Yes, I’m aware it’s been a long time. 

Yes, I’m aware that makes me a bad blogger.

Yes, I missed you. :)

How are all my friends?  And by all, I mean all 3 of you who are reading this!  It has been a wild and crazy ride the past year and a half and so many things have happened that I never could have predicted.  But that is okay and now I am here, ready to share all of my food adventures with you once again.

But not right this second.  But whyyyyyyy?!  You just came back and already you’re leaving again?  Yes, I know – I’ve left you feeling neglected for so long but I just need to get my recipes and pictures in order so that everything isn’t smudged pages and iPhone photos.

So the next couple that you have to look forward to are Sour Cream Enchiladas from Skinny Mom (that, of course, I adapted to meet my needs and may or may not have forgotten to take a picture of), Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops from I forget where, but I will find it before I post it (which I also adapted to meet my needs and ended up needing to seriously doctor it up to make it taste good), and my very own Penne a la Vodka recipe adapted from my brain.  :)

I don’t think I have pictures of any of those.

So much for a triumphant come back!

Missed you loves!

-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment